Sunday, June 27, 2010

Personal Response to: " What is a writer?..."

What is a writer? A writer is someone who documents their thoughts, shares their dreams, tells a story and expresses their opinions. I feel as though they are laid back and comtherable, as they often of tell personal happenings to their audience. They must have the ability to be open.I do not have a clear picture of a writer, as writer may be anyone. Everyone has the ability to write. This art is not difficult, and usually, there are limited restrictions. As the pen is in your hand, or the keyboard at your fingertips, a writer is free to speak their mind.
Characteristics of a writer include, but not limited to, creative abilities, expressive personalities, patience, knowledge,outspoken habits, memory, and the element of imagination. I believe I fit the image of a writer, as most people do too. I write about my opinions/feelings on a subject, past and future experiences, and thoughts on various subjects. As I have said, anyone can be a writer. All you need to be a successful writer is the materials and a little insight.

1 comment:

  1. I like that your image of a writer is open to anyone and that you see yourself in this role too.

    ReplyDelete