Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Sky View of the OU campus

When I see this photo of the beautiful Ohio University campus in Athens, Ohio, the beauty of it makes me proud to be a part of the campus. The eye-catching athletic complexes make me excited to be a part of and be a fan of OU athletics. The somewhat large campus triggers an overwhelming emotion to me, as I will need to find my way around it as a student this year.Not only is the campus pleasing to my eyes, but the outside of the campus as well. As part of the Appalachian area of Ohio, Athens is overwhelming in its outdoor structures. The Hocking River and Hocking Hills add a scenic interest to many whom travel through this area.

Overall, the picture kind of makes me anxious to get started and become a part of OU. From the amazing campus, to the great outdoors that surrounds it, Ohio University is a beautiful place to be. Unlike the city, OU appears to be a relaxing atmosphere, that has been conserved as this laid-back area, which brings about a feeling of welcoming. I hope to see more of its inner beauty as I find my way around campus and discover what it has to offer. I'm proud to be an OU Bobcat and part of this amazing town!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the personal tone you've used in analyzing this picture and what effect it has on you as a new student.

    You could also comment on how it might affect prospective students and who it is aimed at.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete